Visions and Values
We want to share the school's vision and values with you, please read the information below:
Our School Vision
“A caring community committed to lifelong learning.”
Our Statement of Purpose
· A happy, welcoming and caring ethos; building positive partnerships to enhance everyone’s capacity to learn.
· An inclusive curriculum that is creative, innovative and challenging; inspiring children to explore, learn and grow.
· High quality teaching ensuring high standards of achievement; enabling all children to achieve their best.
· Opportunities to develop skills, knowledge and an understanding of the world, needed throughout our everyday lives.
· A safe and secure environment; fostering a sense of family.
· A diverse school community; developing independent learners with a strong sense of pride in everything they do.
· Values led education; placing positive relationships at the heart of everything we do.
- Respect: We respect and treat each other kindly and with care.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility for ourselves and our learning.
- Trust: We trust each other and make the right choices.
- Honesty: We act truthfully at all times.
- Courage: We stand up for what is right and take risks in our learning.
- Friendship: We are all friends supporting each other, no matter what.