At Broughton Fields we pride ourselves on the range of visits that we offer to the children throughout the school year. Trips out of school are a highly valuable experience for the children and serve to enrich the day to day curriculum at school as well as to develop their social interactions and personal care.
Day visits that we have taken in the past include:
- Whipsnade Zoo
- MK Theatre to see the pantomime
- Tower of London
- Living Rainforest
- Natural History Museum
We also offer a residential visit to the children in each year group from 3 - 6. These visits take place in the summer term. They are:
- One night in Oxford visiting the Cotswold Wildlife Park & The Story Museum for Year 3
- Two nights at Cuffley for Year 4 completing adventurous activities
- Four nights in the Isle of Wight for Year 5
- Four nights at Boughton Woods for Year 6 completing adventurous and survival style activites
More information about each of these visits can be found in the leaflet below. A cost breakdown for each of these visits is also available.